Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween Wedding Wednesday-The Cake



Time for the cake! This is one of the funnest parts of a Halloween wedding! I surprisingly found a lot of inspiration for the cake online...but nothing was QUITE exactly right for our theme...remember our theme is traditional wedding with spooky twists. All the ideas I found helped lead to the perfect cake...and trust me..it was perfect!! See for yourself!


 It was a traditional, white, tiered cake and had super pretty sparkly hearts but the best part is the blood royal icing dripping down. And the cake toppers...custom made! Here are some more close ups.





I had the cake topper custom made from etsy seller TNZ Sculptures.  I told her what color hair and eyes and dress I wanted so it looked just like my husband and I and she had it out to me right away! It does not look like she has anything in her shop at the moment but I am sure she always takes custom requests! We loved our little vampire cake toppers...I think they complemented the cake beautifully!

Just in case our exact cake and toppers are not exactly what you are looking for, here are a few other inspiration photos.


how fun!



To see a lot more inspiration cakes, visit my Pinterest board for Halloween cakes

How about some fun Halloween cake topper photos???

awww...so cute


Do any of you have some great photos or ideas that I missed???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Hearing from you makes my day!

Locations of Site Visitors