Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Welcome!

I thought I would welcome everyone to my blog with a posting of my latest project.  I spend a lot of time looking on the internet for interesting tutorials and things to make so there will always be something new and exciting going on here. Plus, I am obsessed with knowing and understanding everything about what I buy or make so I will always have good information and I can also continue to learn from all of you! First off, I just finished the table settings I will be giving my mother for Christmas.  She LOVES bulldogs and everything dark green and everything sparkly. I know the picture is not the greatest but I am still getting the hang of taking good pictures of the items I make...keep watching..I know I will get better. So for those of you who are interested...this table setting pattern is by Deborah Vollbracht of Creative Folk Quilting. I have not yet finished the coasters (the coaster pattern is free! look for the link on the right hand side of her blog) but you can see these settings will work great on my mothers round table.  They are also reversible! I turned every other one over so you could see the other side. I hope you enjoy the blog and feel free to email me with comments or items of interest you would like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Hearing from you makes my day!

Locations of Site Visitors