Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Amity Originals on Etsy!

Today is just a short and sweet post. I have been working on opening my Etsy store over the past few days which is why I have not been able to blog. I added a few items I have now but nearly all my listed items are made to be customized to the buyers taste. So if you have special requests or tastes, my store is the place to satisfy them! The new shops link is http://www.etsy.com/shop/AmityOriginals. Let me know if you have any ideas of things I can add or things you would like to see. I will be slowly adding more items over the next couple weeks so keep checking back. I also added the new subscribe button on the top left so you all can get my blog updates by email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Hearing from you makes my day!

Locations of Site Visitors