Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

New Additions to My Etsy Store

Check out these adorable new additions to my etsy store! These are the cutest clips ever! I also added a listing for a Hair Clip Keeper to keep all those barrettes from getting lost!


Look at those little girlie skulls! On purple sequin fabric!


I love the back to school pencils! 


Cutest gingham bows and cowboy hats! Look at the cow print! 


These are the cutest Jewish themed barrettes I have ever seen. Perfect for the holidays!


And of course my favorite...Halloween!


 Look at the jewels on the princess crown and the anchor! I also love the penguin--so festive!


I love the bows on the cat and penguin!


This is a butterfly clippie keeper


And a princess crown clippie keeper



I also added these adorable vintage look rose earrings...love!

What do you think? I think they are the cutest! I have already sold a bunch to friends and family so I figured it was time to put them on etsy!  You can find all of these listed in my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Hearing from you makes my day!

Locations of Site Visitors